Saturday, September 1, 2012
I can hardly believe that August has finally come to an end. It seems like only yesterday when Magan & Estelle of Rather be Reading and Elena of Novel Sounds and I opened our Travel Tales event. It's certainly been an amazing experience, and I'm happy to have been able to host it with some of my favorite book blogging friends.
My wanderlust has been satisfied momentarily, as we were able to visit some amazing places (both real and imagined), as well as explore many other things that had to do with travel. We also hosted some special guests posts from other friends in the book blog world, which was a pleasure indeed.
If you've been following the series, thank you. It's truly been a honor to share my passion for books and traveling with you, and I hope you came away with some great ideas for places to visit or books to read.
And now, without further ado, my two giveaway winners are:
Congratulations! I've sent you both an email, so please respond as soon as possible.
If you're interested in checking out all the posts we did for Travel Tales, here's a helpful summary below:
Alexa Loves Books
- Review: A Mutiny in Time by James Dashner
- From Here to There (A Travel Tales Post)
- Guest Post: Alaska by Kristilyn of Reading in Winter
- My Dream Summer Destinations (A Travel Tales Post)
- Review: Unbreak My Heart by Melissa C. Walker
- Review: In Honor by Jessi Kirby
- Guest Post: DMV by Jess of Books & Sensibility
- Back to Asia (A Travel Tales Post)
- Keeping Good Company (A Travel Tales Post)
- Travel Tales: Places in Harry Potter
- Travel Tales: Book Travel with a Soundtrack
- Travel Tales: Interview with Sam from Realm of Fiction
- Travel Tales: Sarah from Saz101 Shares Possible Setting for Aussie YA
- Travel Tales: 10 Amazing Libraries Around the World
Rather be Reading
- Estelle: Shelve It
- Estelle & Magan: Setting the Scene
- Magan: Travel Tales: The Aussies Know How to Write
- Estelle: Welcome to the 60s Oh Oh
Though I'm sad to see this series end, I couldn't be happier that I was able to host it with my amazing friends Magan, Estelle & Elena! Ladies, you are all incredibly amazing and I have so much love for each of you (and your blogs, of course).
Thanks again for joining us for Travel Tales!