Sunday, September 16, 2012
A Sunday Retrospective is inspired by In My Mailbox at The Story Siren and TGIF at GReads!, where I share the books that I've acquired during the week, last week's posts and interesting links.
IN MY MAILBOX
Won from a giveaway hosted by Jess! Thanks!
The Forsaken (The Forsaken #1) by Lisa M. Stasse
ON THE BLOG
- Review: Making Piece by Beth M. Howard
- Top Ten Tuesday: 15 Thought-Inducing Books
- Book Blogger Appreciation Week: Appreciate
- Book Blogger Appreciation Week: Getting to Know Me, Getting to Know All About Me
- Book Blogger Appreciation Week: What Book Blogging Means to Me
- Book Review: The Raven Boys (Raven Cycle #1) by Maggie Stiefvater
- Book Blogger Appreciation Week: Pimp That Book!
- Book Blogger Appreciation Week: Everything Must Come to an End
- Don't Hate --- Appreciate!
AROUND THE COMMUNITY
- Here's a great post about books that inspire nostalgia, as shared by Estelle!
- I did a special guest post about Hong Kong Disneyland on This Happy Place.
- Everyone needs a vacation - Erin Bowman shares why on Publishing Crawl.
- What's your take on this debate? Critical vs. Popular up on Publishing Crawl.
- Jamie shares about reading in cars (including some helpful tips!)
- Victoria Schwab is seriously awesome, and this post on relationships in books proves it.
- Divergent might become a movie - congratulations Veronica Roth!
- Do you listen to anything while writing? Leigh Bardugo shares about this on Publishing Crawl.
- Witches and wizards, from page to screen, will always be cooler than zombies. I guest posted about them on Reading in Winter!
- On Literary Exploration, Anna writes about how she balances blogging with the rest of her life!