Friday, December 13, 2013
Whenever the holidays roll around, I'm usually in the mood for the company of my loved ones, a lot of peppermint in my food and drink, and holiday lights and decorations. One of my favorite things about this time of the year? Presents!
I love going Christmas shopping! It's so fun for me to try and come up with creative gifts to give the people I care about. Heck, even Christmas card shopping is a big deal for me. I rarely post wishlists anywhere, happy to receive whatever gifts my family and friends come up with, but I thought it'd be fun to share some things that I would love to receive this holiday season.
1. Ever since Cassie posted about this Etsy shop, I've been obsessed with finding a new iPad case. This was my favorite design from her shop, but it's sold already, boo. I still think her designs are cute! I'd definitely get one for my iPad 2!
2. In case you guys didn't know, I am currently living without a laptop. I did have my old, beloved Macbook, but left it in the Philippines. Thanks to the generosity of my sister and my best friend, I always have a laptop to blog on (when they're not using it, of course), but I would love it if I got a new laptop of my own, preferably a Macbook Pro. (In my humble opinion, once you go Mac, you never go back!)
3. My sister owns one of these, and I'm supremely jealous of her awesome collection of photos! I'd love to own my own Instax camera, whether it's this wider version or the mini.
4. I've been in dire need of a new black bag -- and the Coach Bleecker Bistro Satchel is just one of the ones I'm coveting. (In reality, this bag is my dream bag to own one day.)
5. I'm also looking for another, neutral-colored bag -- and I'm currently lusting over the Kate Spade Cobble Hill Little Minka. It's just super cute!
6. If someone wanted to hook me up with concert tickets/Broadway tickets for all of 2014, I would gladly accept that as a gift this Christmas.
7-8. I am obsessed with the prints in this Etsy shop, though I don't own one of my own yet. This is definitely one of my favorite prints, mostly because it would be such a perfect piece of inspiration to hang on my wall! I also recently discovered this other Etsy shop with this awesome Harry Potter-inspired print and other cute goodies -- all of which I want!
9. I would love to own this round frame, you guys. It's so cute, and it gives me the perfect avenue to display multiple photos at once! (Fun fact: I love to collect photos and always look for ways to display them.)
10-12. One of my favorite things to do is travel and I haven't done nearly as much of it as I would like in this past year. It is my hope that I get to go more places in 2014, something that I intend to make a big part of my budget. I want to visit London for the first time (and visit the Harry Potter Studio Tour, of course), go back to Walt Disney World (which might just happen if *plans* go the way they should) and revisit Japan (which is one of the prettiest, most epic places in the world).
13. A teleportation device would come in handy for #10-12. But it would be even more useful for me, since it gives me a way to see my husband, family and friends back in the Philippines (and some in Australia and in other states) constantly.
14. I'm in the middle of a job hunt, so it's not surprising that I'm wishing for a job. It would be a dream come true to work in publishing or in a job involving books, so that's certainly what I'm aiming for.
15. I'm not going to go into this one too much, but Macky and I are currently waiting on his visa. Until it's done processing, our lives (individually and together) are at a standstill. So guys, please pray that it gets approved soon!
So, you guys might be wondering, where are all the books? Not to worry, I've got a link to my Goodreads book wish list for you -- which I'm slowly, but surely buying/receiving my way through. I'd appreciate any of these titles or gift cards so that I could get them for myself!
Now it's YOUR turn -- what's on your holiday wish list?