Sunday, September 9, 2012
A Sunday Retrospective is inspired by In My Mailbox at The Story Siren and TGIF at GReads!, where I share the books that I've acquired during the week, last week's posts and interesting links.
IN MY MAILBOX
Bought at Barnes & Noble
Drama by Raina Telgemeier
Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green & David Levithan
Every Day by David Levithan (which I got signed!)
Thanks to Rachel of Hello, Chelly for these books!
Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days #1) (ARC) by Susan Ee
Crewel (Crewel World #1) (ARC) by Gennifer Albin
False Memory (False Memory #1) (ARC) by Dan Krokos
Thanks to Elena of Novel Sounds for this book!
What's Left of Me (The Hybrid Chronicles #1) (ARC) by Kat Zhang
ON THE BLOG
- Review: Origin by Jessica Khoury
- Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Books on My Fall TBR List
- Review: In a Glass Grimmly (A Tale Dark & Grimm #2) by Adam Gidwitz
- Review: Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson
- Review: Burn for Burn (Untitled Trilogy #1) by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian
- 150 Word Mini-Reviews: The Secret Sisterhood of Heartbreakers, The Girl is Trouble & Holding on to Zoe
AROUND THE COMMUNITY
- My friend Lisa of Lisa is Busy Nerding has made her epic comeback to book blogging!
- Write Place, Write Time is pretty darn cool, featuring these amazing writing spaces.
- On Publishing Crawl this week, there was a great post about becoming a literary agent.
- Rachel of Hello, Chelly (one of my favorite people ever!) wrote a post about What WomenWant in Books vs. Real Life - and it's AWESOME.
- Jodi Meadows (author of Incarnate) wrote about having a vision when writing on Publishing Crawl.
- Malinda Lo (author of Ash) shared her turning point in writing on Distraction No. 99.