Tuesday, August 21, 2012
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature created by The Broke and the Bookish, where we share our top ten answers to the theme of the week.
I absolutely adore this question for Top Ten Tuesday, so I couldn't resist joining in this week. In line with Travel Tales, I've chosen the books I've read since I started my blog that I (a) absolutely love and (b) feature traveling or places that I would like to travel to.
1. The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
2. Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
3. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
4. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
5. Paris, My Sweet by Amy Thomas
6. Carrie Goes Off the Map by Philippa Ashley
7. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
8. Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard
9. Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen
10. Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta