Friday, January 18, 2013
I like making lists, especially when I'm making a list of things that I want to happen in 2013. There's already a lot in store for me, but I still felt it would be appropriate to list my 13 goals for 2013.
1. Read my Bible every single day.
2. Get married.
3. Find a job I'm passionate about and love.
4. Travel to at least one new place, although the more I get to travel, the better it is!
5. Save $2500.
6. Cook or bake five new recipes.
7. Spend less, mostly by borrowing books and having a true clothes budget.
8. Write my novel.
9. Take a photo every single day.
10. Set a "date night" every single week.
11. Blog at least two times a week on here.
12. Find one person to send a package to every single month.
13. Do all these New York things - Top of the Rock, World Trade Center memorial, Staten Island ferry, Brooklyn Bridge, Coney Island, Bronx Zoo, Ellis Island & Statue of Liberty.